Sign in to follow this  

are these subject choices fine?

HL: BIO , ENG, BUSINESS

SL: ART, MATH STUDIES, FRENCH

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BECOME. SO I TRIED TO TAKE A SUBJECT FOR EVERY POSSIBILITY. so is this subject choices fine? i well im thinking i wanna be in business, maybe like in marketing or something.

so are my subject choices fine? or does it make me look like im slacking off or what

Drop Business for Economics and switch Studies for SL as already suggested. Once you make that change, the rest of your subject choices are well enough.

• Like 1

Honestly, I would normally suggest that you instead turn towards another Social Science: History, Psychology, etc. But since you have mentioned that your interest lies in marketing (or at least you think so at the moment), then stick with business since you have no other choice in this case.

Best of luck!

Arrowhead.

Honestly, I would normally suggest that you instead turn towards another Social Science: History, Psychology, etc. But since you have mentioned that your interest lies in marketing (or at least you think so at the moment), then stick with business since you have no other choice in this case.

Best of luck!

Arrowhead.

I agree, do Geography or History instead of Business and also do Maths SL instead of Maths Studies, you'll have more options that way.