May 2012 Unite Chat Thread!

dessskris

kim luffy I hope you still manage to get everything done even with the lack of IB coordinator :(

- World Lit 1: done

- World Lit 2: done

- IOP: done

- IOC: not until March

- Spanish IOP: not until March

- Spanish oral activity: not done

- History IA: not until January

- Chem labs: god don't remind me

- Math porfolio: done (I already took this exam)

- Visual arts IWB: done (I already took this exam)

- TOK essay: topic chosen, but not started, but not due until December

- TOK presentation: not until January

- EE: 95% done, just doing last-minute corrections and submitting it to my supervisor next week :)

- CAS: done, just have to document it and write reflections

- University essays: 1/7 completed (includes all common app essays and supplements)

- University applications: 1/5 completed

I can just see the impending doom on the horizon

you're lucky you're done with your WL2. I was just told i had to re-start it! :( I cried a lot that day lol. . . IB is finally killing me! Best of luck with all your work. Just a few more months! We can make it! :)

And thanks emyski! :)

Aww :( At least you're on WL2. People in my class had to redo their WL1 in September and some people are still working on it. We haven't really started WL2 yet but we are supposed to come up with a topic soon :/

haha not really...in IB1 i already felt it, lots of IAs and exam practice...plus homework...ugh

internal exams is almost over!!! 5 down, 1 to go and it's just English B :P woo! but my EE complete draft is due Monday....... -_- I hate going back to normal school term: homework, IAs, learning new complicated stuff... :(

I feel so far behind and a little bit worried

Things done

- IOP: done

- Math IA#1: done

- CAS: done

- EE: first draft complete

- World Lit 1: draft #1 due this week

- History IA: started, not done (March)

- World Lit 2: haven't started

- IOC: haven't started (January)

- french IOP: haven't started

- french oral activity: haven't started

- Chem labs: haven't started

- Bio labs: haven't started

- Math modelling: haven't started

- TOK essay: haven't started

- TOK presentation: haven't started

- University applications: not yet

- IB exam revision: haven't started

The one thing I'm truly happy about right now is the fact that they let IB students take the French B SL exam a year early at my school, so we did it in May. Our school actually does a lot of the major assignments in the 1st year of IB to take some pressure off the exam year. One of the most difficult things I find is the fact that we still have to learn all of the Ontario curriculum material on top of the IB coursework, which includes Exams on said material and lots of unnecessary homework/assignments. As for homework, we generally get about 2-6 hours a night (mainly labs, readings and math homework). I don't even want to think about University Applications yet…

Things done

- IOP

-TOK Prescribed Title

-TOK Presentation

-History IA

-French Oral Exam

-French Oral Presentations

-French Written Exam

-5/8 Art Projects

-1/2 Art IWB

-2 Chem Design Labs (30 hours done in other Labs)

- Group 4 Project

- CAS- In Progress

- EE History- In Progress

- World Lit 1 - Not Started

- World Lit 2 - Not Started

- IOC - Not Started

- Chem labs - In Progress

- Math Studies IA - Started

-3/8 Art Projects - In Progress

• 1 month later...

Tomorrow: MOCK EXAM week starts

+ Tuesday: due date of 3 ESS essays + Thursday: Must hand in Both English written tasks.

Reddaah' Bullaah'. :clap:

D: you have work due on exam weeks??? wtf! good luck in the mock exams!!!! :gluck:

Yes, we have soo much work to hand in! I thought it was weird aswell..

Thanks soo much, have a great week :)

tomorrow is a day off! which I will use to finish my TOK presentation slides and study for my IOC :(

next week: IOC, TOK presentation, EE pre-final draft

week after that: English oral, Oxford interview, EE final draft and CAS folder

week after that: HOLIDAY!!! :yahoo:

I can't wait till all these finish!! I want my Christmas break XD

wow i did my IOC like 2 weeks ago? they sucked real bad, Best of luck Desy :) i also have to work on my CAS folder. Reflections and such. We haven't even done the TOK presentation, we're still in the essay.

Berta:3 best of luck with your mocks! :D

I have so many deadline to meet before tomorrow since it's our last day of school and i'm so screwed.

How is everyone else coping up?

wow i did my IOC like 2 weeks ago? they sucked real bad, Best of luck Desy :) i also have to work on my CAS folder. Reflections and such. We haven't even done the TOK presentation, we're still in the essay.

I have so many deadline to meet before tomorrow since it's our last day of school and i'm so screwed.

Hey thanks :)

Almost finished, last exam in tomorrow... MATHS! (dum dum dum!)

Chill out, ur not the only one who's screwed :D Ur never alone (I'm soo with u on that)

Dowload a cool calendar and write stuff u finished with blue and the one's ur kinda late with with red. That will scare the **** out of you :D haha, works all the time.

Luck o' the Irish be with ye <3

Hey thanks :)

Almost finished, last exam in tomorrow... MATHS! (dum dum dum!)

Chill out, ur not the only one who's screwed :D Ur never alone (I'm soo with u on that)

Dowload a cool calendar and write stuff u finished with blue and the one's ur kinda late with with red. That will scare the **** out of you :D haha, works all the time.

Luck o' the Irish be with ye <3

Wow, maths, the subject i loathe the most. Best of luck with it :) At least you're doing your mocks now. I do mine in january, meaning no xmas holidays for me this year.

LOL it's great to know i'm not alone, kinda feels good and not so good because we have to suffer :P

Woah, i think i might have a serious heart attack, i keep everything in my head and cross it out there. It's less terrifying lol.

Merci beaucoup :wub:

Berta: Wow! Your school has mock exams this early into the school year?! We don't have ours until February! Good luck with your exams!

As for work, I've done pretty much all of the internal assessments and such. CAS has been completed since October. University apps are done. I only have a few things left to do now:

- Chem DCP/CE

- Maths Type II (which I'm handing in on Monday)

- TOK essay (haven't started, probably going to choose #7)

- Spanish orals

- Mock exams

- THE REAL IB EXAMS IN MAY

Yeah...

Edited by ninety

Berta: Wow! Your school has mock exams this early into the school year?! We don't have ours until February! Good luck with your exams!

As for work, I've done pretty much all of the internal assessments and such. CAS has been completed since October. University apps are done. I only have a few things left to do now:

- Chem DCP/CE

- Spanish orals

- Mock exams

Yeah...

so you've finished your EE? :o

- Chem DCP/CE

- Spanish orals

- Mock exams

Yeah...

so you've finished your EE? :o

Uhuh 8-) I've had my EE off my hands since the end of October!

But now that most of my coursework is done, I feel like I'm relaxing too much and being too lazy... haha :P