French B SL help

Princess39

hey

well, i am in IBDP Year 2 and for the past 2 years, we have not been doing any good french because of no good teacher.

and now i am terribly scared since i dont know what all is required and what i have to do to achieve a level 6-7

i know basic french and i dont know how to go about it.

please tell me what all should i do and which books and all should i read etc.

PLEASE HELPP ME

When you have a bad teacher, it sucks but all you can do is to take the initiative to learn what you need to learn. Read stuff in French outside of class. Even if you don't understand every single word, you should be able to get the main idea. Read the news, magazines, simple books, anything that interests you. Listen to videos and music to improve your oral comprehension and pick up the intonation. Familiarise yourself with the syllabus for French B SL. You have 2 exam papers (paper 1 is stories and a short composition and paper 2 is a longer composition), your individual oral, and your group oral.

Bonne chance! Ne lâchez pas la patate! (Don't give up!)

When you have a bad teacher, it sucks but all you can do is to take the initiative to learn what you need to learn. Read stuff in French outside of class. Even if you don't understand every single word, you should be able to get the main idea. Read the news, magazines, simple books, anything that interests you. Listen to videos and music to improve your oral comprehension and pick up the intonation. Familiarise yourself with the syllabus for French B SL. You have 2 exam papers (paper 1 is stories and a short composition and paper 2 is a longer composition), your individual oral, and your group oral.

Bonne chance! Ne lâchez pas la patate! (Don't give up!)

Thanks alot.

but could you tell me any french good books that i should refer to increase my vocabulary and grammar also..

thank you again