Sign in to follow this  

Biology Lab report with excel

Hello guys,

just started my IB course and i have difficulties using excel for my biology HL lab report.

The experiment is on how enzyme activity affects the pH value in different temperatures( we used 0°C, room temperature, 35°C and 80°C)

Now i have to get one graph done by excel, which shows the pH time and temperature.

The teacher suggested using time on x-axis and pH on y-axis and then doing 4 curves, each representing a specific temperature.

The problem is that i do not know how to do such a graph by excel ! can anyone help me?? would be very appreciated, need the report done by tomorrow!! xx

hey :) well i could help you but it's hard explaining. Use Microsoft word 2007 and go to insert and select the chart section. Choose which chart you need and then the excel sheet should open up. This is kinda like an example with everything. The file is attached down :

d0f48febf5.png

Those are just example numbers but i hope you get it. Hope i helped and didn't worsen the confusion :)

Edited by kim luffy
  • Like 1