November 2011 exams!

ps99

English P1 tomorrow. Argh Im so scared, any last minute advice?

I am equally scared! My class is the first one in my school to apply to the IB, only 3 schools in my whole country have it so the preassure for me to get it is enormous. I think that even though there have been many sleep deprived nights(because of our endless pile of homework), every once of work will be worth it...

No more English Paper 1 after 10:30 am for me!!! So just try to clear your mind and trust your ability to do well.

So November Exams are here! How's everyone going in terms of studying and being prepared for these exams?

I hope you guys aren't stressing too much! Although it would be pretty weird if you weren't unless you guys are completely ready for your exams!

IB 45 guys, IB 45! You can do it!

How are the chemists feeling about Chemistry tomorrow?!

I'm beginning to feel as if taking Chemistry HL was one of the worst decisions I've ever made... I just feel clueless all the time. >n<

Plus it doesn't exactly help that my teacher never actually finished teaching the syllabus and that I had to totally rely on my chem tutor and my textbook to get through the whole thing!!!

But yesss, less than 24 hours left until Papers 1 & 2. This is the point of no return (I would have said this before actual exams started if I had remembered about IBSurvival).

Good luck, my IB 2011 friends. Walk into those exams calm and assured in the knowledge that you will have tried your absolute best. You're all fantastic! Semper excelsius and see you on the other side. ♥

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat

I'm so glad I don't do chem :/ I'm having enough trouble studying for physics :(

But French tomorrow should be okay at least I'm hoping! Really want that 7 >_<

You should be so glad you don't do chem, it's so draining! T_T

Yeah physics is stressing me out! My teacher's really confident in me but I don't know ;~; I've done the 2004-2008 practice papers, and I know that's a lot, but it just seriously seems like I still don't know anything. Like HL Sight and Wave Phenomena, the most terriblest of topics :(

This week is my death week - Chem HL, Physics HL and English Paper 2 :\

Good luck for French tomorrow!!! You can do it! :D

Yesss, we can do it! Positive vibes, they are good for you :P

We're in this together, sista, will be thinking of you when we do our Physics papers on Wednesday/Thursday!

I'm doing E and H - Astrophysics and Relativity.

I find that because Astrophysics is a hard topic in terms of how much you need to know and Relativity is a hard topic in terms of the concepts you need to know, the actual questions for both topics are really, really straightforward. :) So Paper 3 is the easiest paper for me for physics... but that's not really saying a whole lot :S

Our school has always just stuck with those Options, really, and my teacher teaches them really well :)

What about Medical physics do you find difficult? Is it the application and stuff? :S

This week is my death week - Chem HL, Physics HL and English Paper 2 :\

Good luck for French tomorrow!!! You can do it! :D

This is my death week too! Chem SL, Eng HL P2, History HL P1, 2, 3 and Chinese B SL P1 and 2.

It's not so much my standards, but rather, English and History over four days. The combined writing is almost equivalent to 2 EEs in terms of length!

Nevertheless, after tomorrow's Chemistry Options, I'll never have to touch that thrice damn Chem ever again!!

There is the Northern Hemisphere and the Southern Hemisphere, and so there are a whole bunch of different time zones which is why they have May Time Zone 1 and May Time zone 2. I live in Brazil though and the school year officially starts in February and ends in November which means that if we were to take the IB in May we'd have half a year of school left. Hence to accommodate those who have Southern Hemisphere calendars, they created examinations available in November :)

P.S. Historians, no on freaking out for this week, History HL!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to all by the way

• 2 months later...

Hey, I am gonna have my mock exams in a couple weeks and am desperate to know whatever you guys remember from these november exams (my mocks will be the november 2011 papers...).

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL

could anybody contact me here or in this email: [email protected] if you remember anything from your november exams?

I will be so greatfull if anybody can help!

Haha but it sounds so interesting! And yay Paper 3! After Wednesday (Papers 1/2 Physics) I will be chilling so much haha =P because then I have Paper 3 and Indonesian... and then I am done forevah :o

And yeah I was dead set on doing Relativity no matter what, it's da best! Luv Einstein :D

When do you finish???

Hey, I am gonna have my mock exams in a couple weeks and am desperate to know whatever you guys remember from these november exams (my mocks will be the november 2011 papers...).

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL

could anybody contact me here or in this email: [email protected] if you remember anything from your november exams?

Physics is badddd :( I've done 2007 onwards and I feel like I know nothing O_O. What options do you do? I'm going G and I; EM waves and Medical Physics. Medical physics will be the death of me >.<

We will survive tomorrow :D

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL

HELP WITH PHY IN YOUR CASE???

English paper 1 and psychology paper 1 officially over!!!

Anyone doing their maths HL paper tmr besides me?

I did my paper 1 today, and as always I did just fine. (I wish I could have done better though u.u

How did you do?

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL

English paper 1 and psychology paper 1 officially over!!!

Anyone doing their maths HL paper tmr besides me?

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL

How is everyone doing with their revision? and how are you revising for your subjects?

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL

Good luck everyone! May we get what we truly deserve smile.gif

I would need this for

maths, Hl

chemistry, HL

physics HL

Geo SL