Help on topic for Bio EE

theunknownrage

I need to find a suitable topic for my bio extended essay. I'm searching for a simple topic that i can experiment and get results in school. Also, our teacher does not allow experiment on livin things, and we do not have mice. Our school also does not have fancy equipment (such as apparatus to see changes in DNA and so on.....).

any topic that is like, "the effect of BLAH on the growth/production/etc of BLAH" would be superb.

Also, i was thining about using the spectrophotometer... any ideas???

[quote name='beli16' post='12906' date='Mar 13 2008, 05:20 PM']i just finished my ee..on the effectiveness of cleaning products in removing bacteria from computer keyboards..and our lab isn't that well equipped either..try narrowing it down..and i can help u from there :) [/quote]

I was thinking on the effect of something on either plants or bacteria....

Edited by theunknownrage

Someone did a similiar EE at my school on the effectiveness of cleaning products on keyboards; their introduction and conclusion was good but good data analysis skills were necessary due to the messy data. If you could find a topic that would give clean results the EE would be much easier than it could be. The key is in finding the perfect topic; a good topic equals and easier EE!
I still haven't solidified my topic but would reccomend you find something you are really interested in otherwise the EE will be painful.