Courses you wish to take in University

kim luffy

Heya guys :)

I want to do psychology but i'm not sure if it's in the Arts and science section or just the Social science section :/ lol but i want to either be a child psychologist or work for the elderly. I initially wanted to become a vet but i was denied the chance so i have to stick with psychology. The reason is because i love children so much but then again i want to help the elderly because i feel that i didn't take care of my dad when he was still here and so i want to help other elderly people. I'm hoping that that may give me the closure i need. Also because, i like elderly people too lol, they're fun and intriguing :)

Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to know what courses you guys want to take when you're in university or if you're already in university which one are you taking and are you happy with your choice? And also why did you choose to take the course? Personal reasons or just something you really wanted to do? :)

And I plan to study Computer Information Systems.

That's sounds awesome lol, do you plan on doing it in india?

I'm planning to double major in Medieval History and Journalism because I've always loved to write and I've always loved history. I'd like to write historical fiction novels and possibly work for National Geographic Magazine!

Aww, i was interested in journalism once but it sounds hard and you need to be good at writing. is there a specific university you want to do this course in?

I'm hoping to study Politics with French, but there is still room for change at the moment.

Oh okay, what other courses are you thinking of?

Law here. :) I've actually always wanted to be a lawyer. Of course, after I had given up my hopes of becoming an actress/a singer/a model/whatever else little girls dream about. :D

Lol yeah, been there and done that too XD lawyer sounds great but a lot of work lol. University you wish to go to?

Sociology, Criminology, Anthropology, Human Geography :D

lol that's a lot, sociology, criminology and anthropology sound great :D I actually wanted to go into criminology almost like in Mentalist and Lie to me (the tv series) but it's really tough :/

Nope..in the United States actually...hopefully somewhere close to the Silicon Valley.

I'm planning to double major in Medieval History and Journalism because I've always loved to write and I've always loved history. I'd like to write historical fiction novels and possibly work for National Geographic Magazine!

Aww, i was interested in journalism once but it sounds hard and you need to be good at writing. is there a specific university you want to do this course in?

Yes! Somewhere in the UK, most likely Scotland. St Andrews is my first choice at the moment, but I might just end up going to a tiny countryside university like Aberystwyth.

• 2 months later...

Nope..in the United States actually...hopefully somewhere close to the Silicon Valley.

oh that's great! :D but why specifically there?

I'm hoping to study Politics with French, but there is still room for change at the moment.

Oh okay, what other courses are you thinking of?

I think History might be an option? But more than likely it'll be Politics.

hmm politics. Never really liked politics. What do you like about it?

Yes! Somewhere in the UK, most likely Scotland. St Andrews is my first choice at the moment, but I might just end up going to a tiny countryside university like Aberystwyth.

oww scotland sounds interesting? but why there? I've heard the countryside over there is just lovely and pleasant XD

Mathematics

And art

Art sounds like fun :) what university?

oh that's great! :D but why specifically there?

Cause its America! That's why! Where do you think Microsoft, Google, IBM and every other major tech firm has its offices?