Time of Day Experiements

nameless

My SL psychology class has started on our IAs and I'm in dire need of help.

I was assigned Time of Day experiment about memory recall and I can't seem to find any experiments.

It's really frustrating and I hope I can get some help on this.

Major thanks.

Edited by JaayNeeFuur

My SL psychology class has started on our IAs and I'm in dire need of help.

You are going to need to provide us with some more information. I don't know what the time of day experiment is or who did it. If you tell us who did the time of day experiments that would be a good starting point. Also you might want to know that the teacher doesn't get to tell you which experiment to do. You are allowed to do any experiment that fits the IA guidelines set out in the syllabus. If there was an experiment you liked in class that you would like to do I suggest you do that instead (e.g. Loftus and Palmer 1974 or Stroop effect) or whatever else.

You are going to need to provide us with some more information. I don't know what the time of day experiment is or who did it. If you tell us who did the time of day experiments that would be a good starting point. Also you might want to know that the teacher doesn't get to tell you which experiment to do. You are allowed to do any experiment that fits the IA guidelines set out in the syllabus. If there was an experiment you liked in class that you would like to do I suggest you do that instead (e.g. Loftus and Palmer 1974 or Stroop effect) or whatever else.

It was actually randomly picked out of a hat but nonetheless I picked it out of my own hands.

Time of Day experiment is aiming to determine whether the time of day affects a person's memory.

The problem is that I don't know who did the experiment. I have to find one to replicate.

Therefore, that is my main and major problem. I just can't seem to find any TOD experiments.

Sorry if I'm being difficult or confusing.

Did you do the time of day experiments in class? Do you have notes on them? The teacher should have given you the researchers' names in class when s/he taught you the time of day experiments. Have you looked in your class book? Have you asked a classmate?

If you've done all of that and not gotten an answer then you will have to look through this paper and try and find the cited study in the introduction.

Good luck.