Sign in to follow this  

IA Study Idea

Salut mon chers.

I have an idea for my SL Psychology Study. Basically, I intend to gather 20 positive words, 20 neutral words and 20 negative words, in English and French, and get a group of 20 autistic children to rate them as positive, neutral or negative. I then plan to ask a group of 20 neurotypical children to do the same thing, and compare differences in the results.

Is this feasible? I have a link with a school for the autistic, having attended one myself. I know they want me to succeed, and I have consent forms planned for parents too.

Here's a link to the list, if it's useful.

https://docs.google....0FqSmc&hl=en_US

this feasible? I have a link with a school for the autistic, having attended one myself. I know they want me to succeed, and I have consent forms planned for parents too.

That is a cool idea. Unfortunately the syllabus clearly states that your IA experiment cannot be done on children. You could do the same experiment on healthy students your age in a repeated measures design to see if there is a difference between positive and negative word recall.