I need help with CAS project.

bonjourkrystal

I was wondering if people outside of IB can join in with my CAS project. I understand the idea of CAS project, but can i have some examples of good projects...And can people do multiple CAS projects....Also.when doing CAS project does it count as multiple CAS hours or is it completely seperate. (I'm currently doing my CAS plan)

I was wondering if people outside of IB can join in with my CAS project. I understand the idea of CAS project, but can i have some examples of good projects...And can people do multiple CAS projects....Also.when doing CAS project does it count as multiple CAS hours or is it completely seperate. (I'm currently doing my CAS plan)

Hmm... maybe our school does it a bit differently.. but we don't have hours anymore. It's more about the quality than quantity?

There are soooo sososo many things that you can do for CAS.

You can play a new sport or learn a new instruments. If you already do one of those, then you can extend that by e.g. teaching, playing at a higher level, doing performances, etc.

Do you mean the "group project"?

If so, we basically worked with a local hospital, just raising money and seeing the patients and stuff.

Other people in my class designed a cook book for diabetics, then held a lunch and stuff for them.

Others went off to knit blankets for a south african school..

Basically it's just combining two of the CAS components (mostly creativity and service).

Is that what you meant?