Spanish Ab or French B? Help?

mermer

ok i got a C on my gcses and Ive doen french since year 8 and during that time I got B's but at year 11, i got lazy coz my teacher was crap so ye. and honestly i dont know much tenses like the imparfait and stuff.

and so i wanna do spanish coz i think that it will be easier to do since your learning form scratch and i can like be serious and listen well in class.

so you think i should do frnch or spanish?

btw how is the oral exam for both subjects? is it hard? in spanish like what are you gonna talk about for the oral? coz they said theres 4 orals for spanish and one for frnch

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's obvious you don't like French. :P And you seem to want to do Spanish instead. So I'd do Spanish. Spanish is fun :) It's a bit harder in the sense you are starting from scratch whereas in French B you have some background already, but French is quite similar to Spanish (both are romance languages and Latin-based) so you have a slight advantage already.

For your ab initio oral you have two parts. One is in a group, and the other is a short conversation with your teacher where you have a picture and you describe it and answer questions about it.

For your language B oral you also have two parts. One's in a group. The other part is a teacher conversation, but it's a bit different. Here you have about 3-4 minutes to present a topic of your choice (related to the French-speaking world though), 3-4 minutes of answering questions about your topic, and then 3-4 minutes of free conversation with your teacher.

Buena suerte!

Edit I may or may not be biased since I take Spanish B HL :hypocrite:

Edited by emyski