Sign in to follow this  

IA What portfolios do i do?

You could do portfolios from 2011-2012 or 2012-2013, it depends on which one your teacher chooses to assign. You will do two portfolios, a type I and a type II.

• Like 1

If you read the portfolio, depending on your teacher, he/she can choose to give you any of the ones from the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 portfolios. So, better ask your teacher! :D

But its always 1 Type 1 and 1 Type 2 that will be sent to IB!

Edited by The Filipino Limner
  • Like 1

usually your teacher is the one who chooses the task for you.

but if your teacher lets you choose the task, take my suggestions! I suggest the Stellar Numbers for Type 1 (from 11/12) and Population Trends in China or G-Force for Type 2 (from 11/12). I actually think the 12/13 tasks are harder, especially the Type 2. both the Type 2 tasks from 12/13 are difficult. Type 1 from 12/13 are still manageable but the tasks from 11/12 are still easier.

If I may ask another question, is it fine to do a 2011-12 type 1 and a 2012-13 type 2?

I am firmly saying no, because IBO probably makes a set of portfolios, type 1 and type 2 for specific years.

My teachers always handed them out to me o_0

If I may ask another question, is it fine to do a 2011-12 type 1 and a 2012-13 type 2?

I am firmly saying no, because IBO probably makes a set of portfolios, type 1 and type 2 for specific years.

My teachers always handed them out to me o_0

wrong...

if you are a 2012 candidate, you can. you practically have 4 choices for each type, and you can choose from any of the two sets of tasks. I am doing my Type 1 IA from the older set and my Type 2 IA from the newer set.

• Like 1