Sign in to follow this  

Practice IA

My Physics teacher wants us to do a practice IA now. I can't think of something easy to do. We were just covering Newton's Laws, and I was wondering if anyone on this site could give me some ideas on what to do regarding those topics.

Thanks in Advance! Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you think of something, I can think of how to research it, so I will need is an easy thing to do.

Thank you!

My Physics teacher wants us to do a practice IA now. I can't think of something easy to do. We were just covering Newton's Laws, and I was wondering if anyone on this site could give me some ideas on what to do regarding those topics.

Thanks in Advance! Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you think of something, I can think of how to research it, so I will need is an easy thing to do.

Thank you!

I am in the process of writing my IA for Physics as well. You can really do anything at all. You can do a simple the effect of blank on blank. The effect of the height at which a ball is dropped and its final velocity. The effect of the height at which a feather is dropped and the time it takes to reach the floor. Simple stuff. IB doesnt expect you to do a crazy experiment.

• Like 1