Sign in to follow this  

Appropriate font and size

Would I be correct in assuming that the font and word size for the Econ IA's are Times New Roman, font size 12? If not, would anyone mind teling me. Much appreciated

It's the one I used in my practise commentary, there was no specific requirement, but that seems to be the standard for Word 03. My teacher did not say there were problems. I am saying you are correct, as the main fonts and sizes are TNR at 11 or 12, or Arial.

But you should consult your teacher to make sure.

I handed in my first commentary with Calibri (size 12 I think), but then my friend told me I should do Times New Roman 12, so I did that for the next three. Either way I got a 7 on my commentaries, so I don't think I was deducted points for it. As long as you don't add colourful titles or a crazy font you should be fine. I'd consult your teacher though, he/she can help you best.

the suggested font for any IB assignment is Arial 11 or Times New Roman 12, because the fonts are clearer and the size is reasonable. well other fonts are fine but just make sure you don't use something like Jokerman or any fancy fancy font :P

As said, there is no specific font that you should be using, but most students (including me) prefer Times New Roman (12). You can go with whatever you want, but make sure that it looks professional. It is, after all, an official document.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: The question asked has been answered.

If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff