Knowing when your last day is going to be

hedwig

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to know the date of your death?

• Yes
    • No

No 'cause I'd not be able to enjoy anything on account of being stressed out by it! Everything I did I'd be thinking "is this going to be the last time I do it?" or I'd do things and worry that I hadn't enjoyed them enough. Basically it'd make me enjoy life less. You can't feel happy and relaxed if you're constantly overshadowed by some date of doom. Especially if it turned out you didn't have much time!

No.

Knowing my death will not make me human no more. Knowing your death, means you can somewhat control everything before that death. Think Jesus. He was able to control everything before his death, right? And think of the pain that one has to endure while thinking of death. It would be horrendous!

So, knowing my death, na-da.

Just an added quote, check my footer! :D

Our teaceher said that most people will respond "no" to this question because people fear death...

If you fear death, the most rational thing to do would be to know when you're going to die, so that you don't have to worry about that date sneaking up on you. If it's still a long way off, you can have the comfort of knowing that you're not going to die anytime soon. If it is soon, then you know that it's coming up and you can prepare as necessary.

Our teaceher said that most people will respond "no" to this question because people fear death...

I say no not because I fear death, but because I would want to know more about my death. I'm the kind of person that would want to know how they died and what happeens durring death.

a very difficult question for me, it is...

after some time thinking, I've decided that I'd like to know when I will die. if I know then I will do the things I'd like to do in life, before I die. if I don't know then I will always question when I should do this and that, in the end I might not have done it before I die. so yeah, I'd like to know.

This may sound a bit morbid, and I'm sorry if it does, but I find it interesting. Would you like to know the date of your death? Why or why not? :)

No,what if I found out,and it was in a few days or months?I'd be so sad about all the things I'm going to miss out on (university,love,etc).So I'd rather just be surprised and not have to think about it.

If you fear death, the most rational thing to do would be to know when you're going to die, so that you don't have to worry about that date sneaking up on you. If it's still a long way off, you can have the comfort of knowing that you're not going to die anytime soon. If it is soon, then you know that it's coming up and you can prepare as necessary.

I completely agree. If I knew that I would have a rather short life, I would quit worrying about trivial things, and live life to the fullest without worrying about every decision I make & how it would affect my future!

yes i would, so i can do all the crazy things i wanted to do and anything else, kill my enemies :P (joke) but i guess, just enjoy life until then ^^

Ditto..who doesn't want to do everything before he/she dies.