Business and Management Extended Essay

Kaiwen

It looks like most of the excellent 50 extended essays doesn't include Business and Management examples. Is it extremely hard to get an A for extended essay in Business and Management?

Please comment on my research question:

To what extent is the marketing strategy of Starbucks effective globally and how does it affect the newly built Starbucks branch outlet at Xiamen, China in 2010?

Is this understandable, if not, are there any suggestions to improve it? I'm pretty sure key terms are missing from the research question but I don't have the list with me.

My idea is to take a look of the global marketing and how did it affect on new outlets on a certain region. Is it too broad? And is it IB friendly?

And if anyone have sources of excellent B&M EE's, it'll be awesome if you can share some of them.

• Like 1

Hey there,

Your topic looks like it's on the right track, but needs refining.

Also - getting an A in a Business and Management EE is probably the easiest of all subjects :)

I have compressed a couple of my resources that I had on my computer and PM'd them to you

• Like 6

Hey there,

Also - getting an A in a Business and Management EE is probably the easiest of all subjects :)

I have compressed a couple of my resources that I had on my computer and PM'd them to you

Thanks, got it.

I like your topic, though make sure that you are able to actually get information from Xiamen, China, or else, it will be very hard for you to do your IA!

:D

As for the topic, its fine, maybe rephrasing a little will make it better.

Thanks, I'm in Xiamen, China, so I think it won't be a problem, did some interview and surveys already. And, this is an EE

But I just really don't know how to input the information I gathered. I think I'll go from general to specific, but it isn't easy getting a global info compared to a specific region's information

Hey there,

hey i dont want to thread bomb or anything, but could you please send me some of those files too? it would be really helpful, thank you mate :)

• 3 months later...

Hey there,

Also - getting an A in a Business and Management EE is probably the easiest of all subjects smile.gif

would u please send this to me too :) much appreciated :D

or anyone else on this thread who has it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Also - getting an A in a Business and Management EE is probably the easiest of all subjects smile.gif

Thanks, got it.

Hi there Kaiwen,

Is it possible if you can share the resources that Ezeh has sent you in the past? I am about to start my EE.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Thanks, got it.

Hi there Kaiwen,

Is it possible if you can share the resources that Ezeh has sent you in the past? I am about to start my EE.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, can i have the resources too? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance! :)

• 6 months later...

Hey there,

Sorry to bother you, could you also forward/send it to me plz. Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...

I'm really struggling trying to start off my essay but don't know where to begin. Like do I just jump in and address the main points? I've been looking for extended essays online so I can guide myself! I would really appreciate if someone DM's or posts a link to any useful resources! Thanks in advance & if I find anything useful on my side I would be happy to share! Just ask! :)