How to stop describing?

Award Winning Boss

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I love this topic. Well basically in order to meet IB requirements on the analysis of the subject you need, in first place, to state an argument. One of them could be an evaluation on the fact that the alliance systems such as the one between Russia, UK, and France, was one of the major causes for the break of WW1 despite one could blame other events such as the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

You should start of by arguing if this alliances were responsible to a large extent for WW1 or if they weren't, then I think it would be pretty re commendable to offer some facts, statistics, or somethings like that, such as the industrialisation presented during this time in history or the high increase in the production of arms and their link to the relationships between the European countries.

Anyways, the course of the essay is all up to you, but that's one of the ways to stop describing and carry an argument with good basis, off course you must give a lot of evidences but I will leave that to you. IB History is all about interpreting different situations and giving concrete arguments towards a determined topic, instead of just describing what happened so you shouldn't just establish which were the different alliance systems before 1914 and saying their characteristics.

Hope it was somehow useful