Sign in to follow this  

One year project?

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][color="#FF00FF"]What is that? The IB II students just mentioned it to us...And refused to elaborate for some reason...

What is it? And what are some ideas for it?

Thanksss xx

mwah :lol: [/color][/font]

Sorry, but I think that this "one year project" is something done just at your school. We never had anything that I can think of that might be wat the IB11's are not telling you about.

ha ha. our school does something simila, if it what i am thinking of. it isn't a requierment of IBO, but a way that your school is attemopting to get you help on getting all of your CAS hours.

our was called class CAS project. each year is supposed to plan and execute a project. the funnything is, we have all these hours from planning silly projects, and never finished one to the end. they are a good idea of you follow them to the end. but this is just at my school it could still be different for yooou. :(