Sign in to follow this  

Calculators

I noticed that a lot of people are wondering about GDC's in Maths forums. You must have it in order to study in the IB and a lot of questions arise when you need to buy it. So, how about creating a "Graphic Display Calculators" or "Calculators" subforum in Mathematics. I think it would be easier to find questions, which have already been answered, thus decreasing the number of useless topics. Also, in that topic GDC's might be researched in depth - how to install games, applications, how to program it, etc. What do you think?

Creating a new sub-forum isn't something we do that easily. However I agree with you that we need something for GDC topics, so like Desy said, a prefix sounds good to me too. Thanks for suggestion Marius and Desy. :)

Automatically generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Suggestion accepted.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff