What will you do after handing in your last exam paper?

AkHyldmo

Hmm, I will tell you what I actually did when I handed in the last IB examination paper. I will never forget that moment. When I left the exam room I sighed and said to my friends: IT'S OVER! The school hallways were tainted with joy, IB had finally finished. We had a quick discussion about the paper between us and with the teacher, but what dominated our minds was the feeling that IB was finally over and we had a whole summer ahead of us. I felt so good, the day was bright and warm. We stayed a bit more fooling around school, it would be the last time we were at school before graduation. I caught the bus home listening to the music that had accompanied me during my IB years. I finally arrived home overjoyed and had the best nap ever. When I woke up, I had this feeling of self-achievement, I had nothing to do at the moment other than rest and make time for myself, yet I had so much to plan for my glorious summer which had just started. I had to do all the stuff that IB hindered me from doing. It definately rocked! I hope you guys can enjoy this amazing period as much as I did! :D

Edited by bigbangfan
  • Like 2

Haha when I handed in my last IB paper, it was with a bunch or people who had the same subjects as me, so we counted down the last 30 seconds in loud whispering (teachers didnt seem to mind)..then we screamed so loud LOL. Then when we handed in the paper, we went outside and started hugging each other. I went out with my best friends from 11 to 6 PM, then went home, through myself on the bed..and just thought about it, and I started crying so hard. I still don't understand why, but I just couldn't stop myself from my crying. Haha good memories.

Unfortunately I already have my day basically planned out for me. My last exam is literally on the last day of school so after my business exam, we basically have to sprint over to our student centre to try and not be late to our first graduation ceremony, and then we have a tradition where everyone basically hops into cars and goes down to the local beach. Then we have about 3 hours to get ready for our night graduation which is kinda treated like prom so not a lot of time to get ready, and then the grad ceremony, then the next morning we are all off to schoolies. Its going to be a few days until I cant actually rest after exams unfortunately but it will still be amazing knowing there are no more exams.

Well I'm the only one who finishes on my day , everyone else has at least another 5 days! I honestly think I'm going to cry, then run around like a lunatic, and then just sit down in the middle of the quad completely shell shocked.

But when everyone in IB is finished we are all going to a bach for a few days :D

probably cry. laugh, smile and talk loudly how it's great that IB's over. some celebration with friends (unless they have more exams than me...), loong nap and party :) and then great summer, trip around Europe before results and then maybe finally to Canada/USA or Australia :D

My friend recently said, that after she hands her last exam paper, she will go with other friend of ours to her little cabin somewhere in the mountains and drink till they can't see (which won't take too much time since she doesn't drink, pretty much, at all). :D

As for me, I don't know just yet. I think I'll go and sleep. And eat a lot before the results come. :D

I will run out of the exam hall, laughing manically, text my girlfriend and then proceed to rip up every single bit of IB work I have ever done and burn it before catching the first train as far away from my ****ty IB school as possible.

Then, in July, I'mma panic when I get my results and realise that I burnt all the work I needed for my resits.

:P

I'm in boarding school...so it will be my last day there before I fly/take the train back home. I'm just going to say good bye to my teacher's, my juniors and the rest of my schoolmates who will be staying back for the French exam.

Once I've finished my last exam (french yaay) I will probably just race through the boarding house at my school and we will all go to the beach for the rest of the day. We have graduation at the end of the same week so all the boarders stay there and I will probably hang around with my best friend and boyfriend who are boarders. Can't wait.