What will you do after handing in your last exam paper?

AkHyldmo

Hmm, I will tell you what I actually did when I handed in the last IB examination paper. I will never forget that moment. When I left the exam room I sighed and said to my friends: IT'S OVER! The school hallways were tainted with joy, IB had finally finished. We had a quick discussion about the paper between us and with the teacher, but what dominated our minds was the feeling that IB was finally over and we had a whole summer ahead of us. I felt so good, the day was bright and warm. We stayed a bit more fooling around school, it would be the last time we were at school before graduation. I caught the bus home listening to the music that had accompanied me during my IB years. I finally arrived home overjoyed and had the best nap ever. When I woke up, I had this feeling of self-achievement, I had nothing to do at the moment other than rest and make time for myself, yet I had so much to plan for my glorious summer which had just started. I had to do all the stuff that IB hindered me from doing. It definately rocked! I hope you guys can enjoy this amazing period as much as I did! :D

That. Is. Awesome. I can't wait until I finish IB in 29 weeks. On 17 May 2012. Oh heck, I can't believe I'm already halfway through the darn program. Everything seems to fly by so quickly these days!

Well, as for me. I already have a list of things I want to do after finishing IB. Like finishing the video games I've had to put off playing. Reminiscing with TV shows and cartoons from when I was a kid (Pokemon anyone? :P). Playing on the piano for the first time in ages. Partying hard. Travelling abroad with friends. Reading books that I bought over the two years but never had time to read. And well, the nitty gritty like figuring out what to do with textbooks, packing for uni and blah blah blah...

And I know it sounds pretty masochistic but I actually want to sit an exam in the summer. I want to take the JLPT (a Japanese language exam) at level N1 in July and pass it 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I will definitely scream - that's a given! I'll probably plan an IB note burning session at my house, complete with a bonfire! Haha, after that I think a movie marathon with a bung of girlfriends will do the trick. Ones that don't involve thinking. Oh, and lots of junk food. You have to celebrate! After that, I'll probably sleep for a week. Then get a job and work all summer to pay for university. :P

• 3 weeks later...