Marxisms impact on womens rights

Felice Varriano

My EE is about the influence of Marxism on the women's rights movements and how it contributed to them. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of what i should read, im sortve confused about my own subject, my supervisor kinda changed it and told me this would be good. From what i've read its mostly because of the equality in marxism and the marxist leaders who saw the value of women (lenin) that things began to change.

Ive but a few questions that ill take anyones feedback on.

Do you think this is a good subject, because im sortve iffy on it.

What would be a good thesis mines sortve weak and badly formulated its something like "To what point did Marxism directly influence the liberation of womens rights" (i go to a french school so thats translated)

Thanks for any help (:

cheers!

My EE is about the influence of Marxism on the women's rights movements and how it contributed to them. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of what i should read, im sortve confused about my own subject, my supervisor kinda changed it and told me this would be good. From what i've read its mostly because of the equality in marxism and the marxist leaders who saw the value of women (lenin) that things began to change.

Ive but a few questions that ill take anyones feedback on.

Do you think this is a good subject, because im sortve iffy on it.

What would be a good thesis mines sortve weak and badly formulated its something like "To what point did Marxism directly influence the liberation of womens rights" (i go to a french school so thats translated)

Thanks for any help (:

cheers!

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3AWomen's%20rights&page=1

You can check these books out on Women's Rights.

Alternately, you may want to read George Orwell's 1984, on a sort of Marxism.

:D