Sign in to follow this  

Good universities, exotic countries and journalism

Ok so I take a great interest in Journalism, Hunter S Thompson is my hero. I plan to pursue his route but I need to find a good university to motivate me to study harder. It doesn't matter what country this university is in as long as its not anywhere dark and cold and rainy... like England. I believe inspiration comes a great deal from the environment ur set in. Does anyone have any suggestions for any good universities around the world for a good education on Journalism?? I need to apply soon so any help would be much appreciated..

Thanks

PS dont have anything against England, just that i've been living in a dark cold and rainy place all my life, need a change. :P

Ok so I take a great interest in Journalism, Hunter S Thompson is my hero. I plan to pursue his route but I need to find a good university to motivate me to study harder. It doesn't matter what country this university is in as long as its not anywhere dark and cold and rainy... like England. I believe inspiration comes a great deal from the environment ur set in. Does anyone have any suggestions for any good universities around the world for a good education on Journalism?? I need to apply soon so any help would be much appreciated..

Thanks

PS dont have anything against England, just that i've been living in a dark cold and rainy place all my life, need a change. :P

Perfect university for journalism and with awesome weather? well i know a few...but in the US:

Loyola Marymount university

Chapman University

UCLA

Texas Christian university

Texas A&M

The top 3 are in Los Angles.

And if you don't mind the heat...then the last 2 should be great.

Thanks

Perfect university for journalism and with awesome weather? well i know a few...but in the US:

Loyola Marymount university

Chapman University

UCLA

Texas Christian university

Texas A&M

The top 3 are in Los Angles.

And if you don't mind the heat...then the last 2 should be great.

Sweet, thanks, ill look into them carefully, hope i meet their requirements :D