Pearson's HL book

MariusIBDP

I'm studying from H&H Maths HL book and my teacher sends extra exercises, but I just feel it is not enough. I do all of my homework, but when I come to the test I just fail worse and worse every time - exercises in the test are much harder than in the textbook. Therefore, I decided that I need to learn extra on my own and I have read about this Pearson's HL textbook in IBS. I have read that exercises in it are more difficult so I want it :D Maybe anyone could tell me where I could get it from?

P.S. If you have any other suggestions about extra learning, they would be very welcomed.

I think the Cambridge textbook questions are the best (see we all are saying different things now!). the difficulty is suitable for the exams but some of the questions can be really difficult, which prepares us well for the exams. some of the review questions are also taken from past IB papers and other papers. I'd go with the Cambridge textbook personally.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, Pearson's is the best textbook for IB Maths, in my opinion, and it is just releasing a new edition this month. You can get it directly from the store at http://www.pearsonsc...ages/IB/IB.aspx. It's quite an expensive book though, and I guess it ships free to Europe. If you prefer, you can go to abebooks and you may find a better deal, but since it's a new edition, it's likely that you won't find prices to be too different, though it's worth trying it. But don't even try with Amazon, books are more expensive there I'm about to get it too, as soon as I get my ipad first LOL

Edited by pennywise256