Could I use these as my knowledge issues?

PopTheLops

Ok so I'm writing my ToK essay right now, just came up with these knowledge issues and was wondering if these really are knowledge issues and if I can use them for my essay. They are concerning history and economics in relation to bias and selection.

1. Are historians views as subjective as economic laws/theories?

2. Is it easier to attain knowledge in history than that of Economics?

3. Is history more prone to bias and selection than economics?

Ok so I'm writing my ToK essay right now, just came up with these knowledge issues and was wondering if these really are knowledge issues and if I can use them for my essay. They are concerning history and economics in relation to bias and selection.

They are valid knowledge issues but please bear in mind that the main knowledge issue is in the title of the ToK essay. Once you have extracted the main kowledge issue from the title your aim is to answer such a knowledge issue throug the use of claims, counter clams, evidence and personal perspective.

They are valid knowledge issues but please bear in mind that the main knowledge issue is in the title of the ToK essay. Once you have extracted the main kowledge issue from the title your aim is to answer such a knowledge issue throug the use of claims, counter clams, evidence and personal perspective.

ok thanks a lot for the feedback :)

And just a heads up - something in your grammar in your second sentence is bugging me.

I think it should be

Is it easier to attain knowledge in history than it is in economics?

It's just the 'than that' that doesn't sound quite right. There's probably a better way to reword it though..