Sign in to follow this  

IOP Merchant of Venice

I'm doing my iop on merchant of Venice. Only problem is..I can't think of a specific topic to speak on for 10 minutes. I need help ! My teacher says it just has to be something specific that will help everyone better understand the meaning of whatever part you chose. Any ideas, please?! Thanks :)

Edited by L. Tissiera

I'm doing my iop on merchant of Venice. Only problem is..I can't think of a specific topic to speak on for 10 minutes. I need help ! My teacher says it just has to be something specific that will help everyone better understand the meaning of whatever part you chose. Any ideas, please?! Thanks :)

It's been two years since I've touched that play, but... Shylock as a villain. I dare you.

(seriously, don't do that)

You could alternatively compare Merchant of Venice to Othello, which is kinda-sorta-maybe similar in the little Brabantio-Othello and Shylock-Bassanio subplot...

Yeah, idk. Good luck, though?