Contacting IBO

elmar

I made a thread a while ago (over a year) about the misconduct of my IB school, including the coordinator and my principal. I can't exactly find the link, but I recall a member suggesting I contact IB Headquarters. I searched through the IB Answers website for any questions related to my situation, but found nothing. Does anyone have any experience in contacting the IBO for times when their school and school district are very bureaucratic? I do not have major problems; I would just like to point out the inappropriate behavior performed by both my teachers and my coordinator and perhaps learn the best way to approach this as a candidate rather than a whiny teenager.

Bad luck, my exclassmates have been waiting for their IB results of the exams they applied in May !!!! The school hasn't given them any news and I truly doubt that is legitimate, but they haven't been able to do anything. Sorry, yo hear that, but IB is little concerned about students actually, they worry about schools and they assume they run the programme OK in any case. I guess that if IB really knew what my school is doing they would have taken the license away.

My IBC told us to never, ever contact IBO on our own because we can cause quite a mess, and actually, not only for school and IBC, but for ourselves. She told us some students at our school tried it a few years back and it didn't work out too well for them.

• Like 1

IB is little concerned about students actually, they worry about schools and they assume they run the programme OK in any case. I guess that if IB really knew what my school is doing they would have taken the license away.

And that's what the problem is. I'll be contacting the school district president (and maybe a neighboring school with an IB program) to get this problem rectified. I can understand what sort of mess it would create to jump to IBO. Hopefully, things work out. Thank you, everyone!

Edited by elmar