The Metamorphosis by Kafka

Tokyhoe

I need some help coming up with a topic for this book to write my World Literature essay. My teacher butchered my paper at the last possible minute and now, I have no idea where to start. Has anyone read this book?

I vaguely remember the book from last year... Something along the lines of "How does the protagonist's change in mood reflect the corruption of his family" perhaps?

I need some help coming up with a topic for this book to write my World Literature essay. My teacher butchered my paper at the last possible minute and now, I have no idea where to start. Has anyone read this book?

I used Metamorphosis for my comparative essay, as well as Camus' The Stranger, and my topic was something to the effect of "How Alienation and Isolation are Portrayed in the Novels". It's not the most creative topic, but it's really solid and there is heaps to write about (ie Gregor's transformation is a physical representation of his alienation and thus dehumanization from society).

Hope that helps, also note there is a ton of online resources for the above topic ;)