Sign in to follow this  

Group 4 Paper 3

Just wondering, in the actual science exams (i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in paper 3, can we do 3 options,with the best 2 go towards our mark for that paper? (or will they only mark the first 2 the marker sees?)

No you cann't, you can only do two of them. Because as you know examiners have no time o check then choose which is the best part.

• Like 2

so the examiners only flick through and see the 2 options you've done or you get a cover sheet where you have to state which option you've done? Also, can anyone confirm if a separate cover sheet exists for maths?

I'm not sure about the options thing, you could probably do everything but I think they'll only mark the first two. I'm not sure though, I'll try to find something and quote from there.

you do have a cover sheet for maths I'm sure. or at least we had them during the mocks... for group 3, you write your answers in your question booklet so there's no cover sheet, but I'm not sure if there's any space where you could state which options you're taking :/

so the examiners only flick through and see the 2 options you've done or you get a cover sheet where you have to state which option you've done? Also, can anyone confirm if a separate cover sheet exists for maths?

Yes you will have a place in which you will put the options that you chose. But as i told you only two options, and believe if you concentrate on two and answer them it is better than answering 3 with less concentration.

Good luck

• Like 2