Bio SL syllabus

Turkalurky

I am fully aware that it takes time to change a syllabus and that it changes every 7 years ( the new syllabus being for the exams starting in may 2013) yet I know that there are slight changes made every couple of years. I clearly did use google or else I would not have initially found the links. I never asked you to answer the questions so if you have a problem why dont you just skip this question and not answer it? we are all here trying to get the best marks in IB, not all of us are predicted 7s in every subject like you are.

I never asked you to answer the questions

you started this thread. you put questions. what did you want if it wasn't answers?? and please don't talk to Jirashimosu like that. you don't know who she is/how much she has contributed to the forum so please do NOT be rude to her.

I have a feeling this is not going to end well.

Jirashimosu, even though I agree with you that so many things people ask could be easily googled. Google can be really useless sometimes and you have to look for so long to get that kind of info which you normally get from discussion websites or forums. So he deserves the benefit of the doubt, no? :)

Desy, when he said he meant he never asked Jirashimosu herself to answer the question. Not the nicest thing to say, I agree, but that was a reaction to her initial post. :)

Turkalurky, I understand that you didn't like the way either of them talked to you, but no need for angry posts like that. :) Just explain why you are angry and they should understand. :)

Now, you have your answer, so I am going to lock this topic. :)