What make you more efficient?

I thought I would start something getting opinion from others.

So how do you make the most of your time?

how do you motivate yourself?

I have to put an alarm on and finish a piece of work before then without rushing.

I block websites so I don't waste time browsing for hours.

I tend to listen to good speeches if I see no reason to do some work

What about you?

Well, I block websites as well.

I don't have a facebook or anything like that to distract me either.

I stole somebody else's idea on here and got myself a sticker chart, so for every hour of work I do I get a sticker. It's pretty motivating!

Otherwise I'll just think of what score I want to get, and ask myself how I expect to get it without doing work. That gets me working as well!

I get at least 8 hours of sleep every night, rather than staying up late studying. That way, I pay much better attention in class, and I don't miss out on important information due to lack of concentration.

Same, I don't go to bed later than 11, because I know I won't be able to concentrate the next day. If my work's not finished, then too bad (unless it is a really important IA of course), but I usually tend to have my work finished on time.

Oh and don't forget to start early... so if you get instructions on an IA now, start now (even if you only do a little bit, it's a lot easier to do a bit of work every day than having to work for 10 hours the day before it's due), not the day before it's due!

I'm motivated by the thought of studying itself, it's fun for me. Unfortunately, sometimes the urge for games and other entertainment tools are much higher than studying. I also never sleep later than 11-11:30, as I have to wake up at 6 and start getting ready for school, first classes start at 7:40am.

Edited by Mort

I'm not proud of it but what mostly motivates me to finish, not start, a project, homework, etc... is my dad being in the house. Mostly due to the fact that he's payed so much money for my education.

But usually, I am motivated because I love all my subjects and they are all fun.