ITGS Project help!

noinoeso

"Proficient integration of the different elements of multimedia": Merge sound/audio/video/images and put in effects, watermarks etc. (This doesn't apply to Databse projects)

"Manipulated graphics": Use Photoshop or Gimp to make cool logos and images.

In other words just make the presentation of the project nicely.

No, cause the photos and videos themselves should be integrated inside the .PPT file itself. I would advise you NOT to link them.

Microsoft Office 2010 has the ability to insert images/video/audio/animations so use IT! The extra files hanging around look awkward. (That's my opinion.)

• 3 weeks later...

hey! were u guys told to burn all ur criterions onto a CD that shall be sent to the IBO? coz that is what we are being told to do here

yeah i was wondering about that too...Same here. Hey i wanted to know, Are you sending the physically printed documentation as well? Oh and have you scanned your signed forms or just sent the PDF's without the client's signature?

No, i had my client's signature scanned and pasted onto the criterions. And yea, we are converting all of them into pdfs and then burning them into a CD-R along with our product and cover page. We were told about this all of a sudden. till now it was assumed by us that it shall be uploaded as .zip file with the all the criterions and product.

No, i had my client's signature scanned and pasted onto the criterions. And yea, we are converting all of them into pdfs and then burning them into a CD-R along with our product and cover page. We were told about this all of a sudden. till now it was assumed by us that it shall be uploaded as .zip file with the all the criterions and product.

So your scanning the SIGNATURE right? Not the whole page right? My teacher's FORCING me to scan all the pages and convert them to PDF.

So your scanning the SIGNATURE right? Not the whole page right? My teacher's FORCING me to scan all the pages and convert them to PDF.

oh. my teacher said to just scan the signature and its fine to adapt the same signature all over. In fact i saw a sample from OCC, the guy received really high in all his criterions and he used the same signature in all his criterion.

• 3 years later...

Yeah Obviously the template needs to be original.

I understand "original", but what does it consist of? I did my website on notepad++ and I pretty much did it on my own, but I of course used the basic code examples I find in books. Other than that I did it on my own. Does this count as original?

• 1 year later...
On 18.12.2011 at 2:06 PM, Dosco said:

- integration of components using advanced features from other applications

Use the texture editing tool from GIMP, use an advanced feature from Photoshop. Basically you need to use the unique features of different programs.

.Are you sure about this, do you have any verified examples? I'm really confused here because I had assumed it would mean integrating media/components into your product (webpage) via other software i.e. pdf viewer (that is a plugin common in browswers, and I counted it as an application with advanced features) or twitter timeline (which refers to a larger system through a small widgets.js file, which I made use of)

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2017 at 10:42 AM, enx said:

.Are you sure about this, do you have any verified examples? I'm really confused here because I had assumed it would mean integrating media/components into your product (webpage) via other software i.e. pdf viewer (that is a plugin common in browswers, and I counted it as an application with advanced features) or twitter timeline (which refers to a larger system through a small widgets.js file, which I made use of)

You're asking me something I posted five years ago... Give me a bit more context and I can try to help. But as for your "product" that should be fine^.