Sign in to follow this  

Physics EE help

Hey guys,

Since I am just starting my EE process, I would like help from all of you. I am doing my EE on Physics (i am in physics HL), and I cannot decide what topic to choose. So, can someone list down mutiple suggestions on what topic/question I should do. You can tell me what your friends have done or recommend me any new topic worth exploring.

Thanks

P.S: my teacher recommended me to do it on sound and temperature, however, I want to hear some other interesting topics before I make a final choice.

Sorry, but no, we can't. You need to come up with the topic yourself. Even giving you a list of topics is essentially giving you the "answer" - the IAs and the EE are supposed to be self-directed. Once you come up with a topic, then you can ask for advise about more specific things, like how you could test a specific relationship or something, but you can't ask for the topic.

Come on, don't be lazy. Open up your physics textbook and look at stuff in there - find things that you think are interesting and can study further through experiment.

Sorry if this seems mean, but we really can't do the work for you.