How to get more People to join IBSurvival?

David14

Well, I tried to convince my friends to join IBS and they replied with "well, you're there, if we want something from there, you'll always do it for us". :D But I guess the forum is doing quite well, it's not like no one is writing here or multitude of unanswered questions. :P

Yeah but on average there are only like 5 new topics posted everyday. Depends on your perspective whether that is a lot or not, but the more the merrier!

I think the point is not in starting countless topics because some questions that are asked in new topics could really be asked in the existing ones, but rather in whether or not the existing topics are doing fine. From what I see here, being here for over a year, the forum is doing fine. But, of course, the more people, the better, as long as these people contribute to our forum. :)

Well, I tried to convince my friends to join IBS and they replied with "well, you're there, if we want something from there, you'll always do it for us". :D But I guess the forum is doing quite well, it's not like no one is writing here or multitude of unanswered questions. :P

Haha, you do realize a VIP account is to only benefit one person right? As in, downloading files for your friends is against the rules. Tell them if they make you do that, it will be breaking the rules and may cost you your VIP title! Don't let them do that to you. ;)

Haha, you do realize a VIP account is to only benefit one person right? As in, downloading files for your friends is against the rules. Tell them if they make you do that, it will be breaking the rules and may cost you your VIP title! Don't let them do that to you. ;)

I do realize, thank you Maha. It's more like "you can ask them". :D And they loved me for sending the link to your "How to write a good bio report". I'm this oh-I-don't-know-this-so-I-will-ask-her kind of person in my class.

I do realize, thank you Maha. It's more like "you can ask them". :D And they loved me for sending the link to your "How to write a good bio report". I'm this oh-I-don't-know-this-so-I-will-ask-her kind of person in my class.

Haha right as long as you know, we're good. :) Tell them they wont regret it.