May 2008 questions...

chileanbob

I just wanted to know where I can find the IB testing schedule for May 08 (pdf). I can't remember where the heck I saw it. Also, does anybody have any other help? I'm only taking Math Studies this year, due to some problems with my late registration... So I can't take French B SL.

I originally had intended to HL French B and SL Psych so that's what my coordinator had me registarered as. However about 2 months ago I spoke to him to switch [making psych HL and French B SL] and he said it would be alright regarding the exams; I'd just have to take the SL Psych exam and have it canceled when I take it next year's exam... But whatever...

Well I'm doing my own estimation thing...based on how well I feel about it and such. As for my dilemma...let me try to clarify...

At the beginning of the school year my IB coordinator asked us what classes we were gonna do and what level...so I said...

FRENCH B HL
MATH STUDIES SL
HIST HL
BIOLOGY SL
PSYCH SL
ENG A1 HL

After about a few months in French, I realized that it wasn't that easy so around January I asked the coordinator to switch me from HL French B to SL and to switch Psych SL into Pysch HL. He did so. However last week my teachers asked what levels I was doing in psych and french. I said SL and HL, respectivly, assuming Mr. Lamb [the coordinator] changed it to my new prefrence. As a result of me not meeting a deadline to switch the levels [in December], Mr. LaMB still had me down as the original list [psych sl, french hl]. Hence... I didn't do my french IA and my psych teacher questioned if I was testing out this year.

X_X I hope that helped.