Members from Singapore

Abu

Guest kenbellston

lol me too... i was in a gov school in singapore, and now studying overseas for IB...

if u want to study ib in singapore, probably there arent many choices... UWCSEA should be one of the top elite school..

if you want to go local school and take the A level, which is different as the England one. the singapore one is much harder. you get about 1.5 year credits for university. a 4 year course will become a 3 year one.

I spent a couple years in Singapore but I'm now living in the States. Used to go to one of those stuffy SAP schools.

What are SAP schools? Or do you mean SAS?

Last time I was in Sing was when I was 9. I should probably be there more often since I don't even need visa and it's ridiculously cheap to fly to Sing from VN... :)

Lucky you not needing a visa for the ASEAN, I have to get one for the Philippines for this IB trip, and it costs S$110, plus 10 working days for it to be processed. Why? Because of my bloody nationality.

What are SAP schools? Or do you mean SAS?

SAP schools are like, chinese education schools I think. As in, curriculums in english but as a SAP school, the school provides opportunities for top scorers in Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) to effectively learn English and Chinese at first language level, as part of the Singapore Government's effort to preserve the Chinese tradition, culture and core-values.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
AC international. btw, how do you get a VIP membership? other than paying that 5pounds.. 5 pounds is like S$15. i just need the membership to DL the HL Type II radiometric dating example. i have absolutely no idea how to do it and i need it to understand what exactly are they asking for.... any helps?

just pay the 5 pounds. we'll share the cost to download the file. HAHAHA