Portfolio Type 1 Investigating Divisibility HELP!

eel7x6

We can't give you proper answer, thats basically cheating. Just like I tell everyone who keeps everything to the last minute..why are you still doing it when its due tomorrow?! You shouldnt have procrastinated all this time then come asking for answers.

Did you check to see if your question is mentioned anywhere here?

yea i did a lot of research and listen i was sick, and i got only 3 days to complete my portfolio that's why i m not able to think deeply. n that's why i m askin for help!!! if u could help then i request u please.....

I see you're point not really, I can't help, im math SL. I'll check the thread for your questions though.

Oh, and dont text speak please. ( 'n'..'u').

EDIT: The first page of this third all talks about the 3rd and 4th question. Infact, the first question asked here was like yours. I'm not HL, so I can't help much.

• 3 weeks later...
What is actually the relationship between the expression P(k+1)-P(k) and Pascal's Triangle?

Actually I'm having troubles too with this part. I think I did the mathematical induction wrong. Do we have to first somehow find out that the expression doesn't work for 4 because 4 is not a prime number?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i´m also doing this coursework about investigating divisibility, but I´m stuck on proving by mathematical induction that p(k+1) - P(k) is divisible by x when x = 5. Please could someone help me with this problem? Its urgent. Thanks.

• 8 months later...