Interact Club?

milk

i'm vice president of my school's interact club and if you don't know what that is, here's a brief description according to my school: Interact club engages in community and international service. We work with the local Rotary Chapter to help around the county.

anyway, i was asked to possibly find another school (internationally) that also has the club so we could do something together, since one of the goals of the club is "international service"

i've done some google searching and have found little to no helpful information so that's why i'm here :) please tell me if your school has it, and if the coordinator or sponsor has an e-mail address that i could contact that would be great as well. thank you!!

p.s. i didn't know if this thread should have gone in general discussion or chat... sorry :P

Edited by the window

• 2 months later...

I'm an Interacter too! :D

I have been for at least 6 years. I'm planning to run for our international committee representative next year and I live in the Caribbean so it'd be great to have a correspondence between the club in my school and a club in the states :) With another school in the U.S.A we do video correspondences with them so it's fun and interactive.

Also if you're looking for another way for your club to flourish internationally you can always take part in RYLA events. They're excellent opportunities to get to know other people and cultures within your region :]

I'm in Interact too. I think we would be delighted to have the oportunity to work internationaly with another Interact club :).

I can give you my mail if you like although I'm not the president of the club, I can be of some assistance I hope :))) I can get a hold of her anytime.

Edited by Jasmeena
Hey, one of the forum rules is not to post your email address publicly; although you may share it via PM :)

Hello,

Well yeah our school do have our own Interact Club which is doing an excellent job here in our city and helping the society in their own manner along with the Local Rotary Department with International Roatary Association.

Thank You.

Our School is 'The Galaxy School" Gujarat,India.