Written Task: Comic Strip or Lyrics

Hello. So I'm starting my written task next week and I am undecided whether to make a comic strip or lyrics. I am really keen on making the comic strip because for me it's different from the norm and it is nothing like an essay (My teacher told us that in no way we are allowed to do essays.). However, we're only going to get 2 weeks to finish out written tasks and rationale. If I do lyrics, I might not be able to convey the message as clearly as I can with the comic strip. I'm doing my written task as a comparison between the role of Djimon Honsou in the Tempest and Amistad. Any advice?

If I were you I would write the lirics.

A friend of mine did a Written Task about The Catcher in the Rye. She adapted a japanese song to the topic of the novel and our teacher liked it very much.

It is ok if you do a cartoon but consider it would have to be about 500 words long, the artwork is not taken in acount for a grade and it is A LOT of work.

You could also consider doing other things, like a dialogue or something.

If I were you I would write the lirics.

A friend of mine did a Written Task about The Catcher in the Rye. She adapted a japanese song to the topic of the novel and our teacher liked it very much.

It is ok if you do a cartoon but consider it would have to be about 500 words long, the artwork is not taken in acount for a grade and it is A LOT of work.

You could also consider doing other things, like a dialogue or something.

Thanks! I actually am leaning towards the Lyrics now, as I just realized that I have to do 2 written tasks. If it's not such a bother, may I know what jap song your friend adapter to the topic of the novel?