Extended Essay Psychology Topics?

Bananaplox

I'm doing my EE soon, and I wanted to do something with Psychology. I've a huge interest in Criminology, so I wanted a statement about that, but it's hard to find something that relates to Human Behavior. A girl from my class already has a topic about childhood influences behavior, so I want something different from that.

Anyone has an idea on Anthropological Criminology?

Ok. I'm writing it for millionth time but, oh, let's do it again: THIS IS YOUR EXTENDED ESSAY, NOT OURS! You come up with a topic, it's not our job, you get graded for it.

And, as for EEs in Psychology, the question is: do you take Psychology? If not, then stay away from the Psych EE. And, if you do, then find a good supervisor because it's not an easy subject to write your EE in.

Ok. I'm writing it for millionth time but, oh, let's do it again: THIS IS YOUR EXTENDED ESSAY, NOT OURS! You come up with a topic, it's not our job, you get graded for it.

And, as for EEs in Psychology, the question is: do you take Psychology? If not, then stay away from the Psych EE. And, if you do, then find a good supervisor because it's not an easy subject to write your EE in.

Ofcourse, but I'm looking for suggestions. I have 2 already, my teacher asked for 3. Someone gave me a tip on people born that way, so one topic that I've chosen is that if people are born evil. The person didn't give me a topic, he gave a suggestion on where I could look at.

And yes, I do Psychology. My supervisor is my psychology teacher, so don't worry about that (: Do you have any suggestions for where I could look at?

I'd look at nature vs. nurture, a lot of theories and controversies over those two influences of how a person's mind and behaviors/personalities develop.

I also chose to write an EE on psychology, and from my experience I just want to say- make sure you know what you're in for. Although Psychology is my favorite IB class, I found it very difficult to write about psychology because of my lack of actual medical knowledge, so another subject may have been easier for me. This may not be the case for you, but I think you should be warned. I think it's much more difficult than any other subject, and if you're already having trouble coming up with a question, you may have even more trouble later on.

With that said, hope I helped! Good luck xx

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
On 2/10/2012 at 7:26 PM, Gaby said:

Wooooah chill girl - we were just asking for suggestions and for some insight because we are struggling. No need to be rude and sassy. You can keep that to yourself, thanks. 

• Like 1