Martial Arts

• 1 month later...

i learned aikido for a few months until i got the maximum allowed hours lol =]

after i got max hours i just disappeared. i dunno what my teacher thinks of me ha~ x10

but i never got the form signed =[ i have to someday meet again with my teacher to ask for signature and who knows what'l happen

Hey, I am taking Kung Fu, and I was wondering if anyone else is doing any Martial Arts for their CAS hours?

:)

heyyyy- I just started goju karate this year for CAS! I'm totally loving every minute of it- I got my third stripe today ^___^ Great for self defence, and it gets you loads of hours too- I've only started karate this yr and in a feww months I've already gotten like, 30 hrs :)

*thumbs up for martial arts*

• 1 month later...

Hehe, well, I do kendo (japanese swordfighting) for action :D

Works out great!

Its after school, so I get to carry around a shinai (wooden sword) all day and look awesome, and then, after a looong day, relax by beating the crap out of someone. Plus, there are a ****load of hours to be aquired for a really small price :D

Edited by Prawler

I used to take Aikido but I hated it. My teacher was an absolute maniac. I was sick and barely able to stand and he's like "fight it, fight it" ...and then I almost barfed on him, lol. I hear he got arrested because some kid drowned during his summer camp. I'm not surprised, when we went in the water and there were like enormous waves he'd tell us to fight them. W T F.