Sign in to follow this  

DCP graphs

Hello everyone,

I am doing two DCP labs, both of which the graph produced are in the form of bar graph.s Hence, there are no trendlines or equations of the slope. So, does this account for an accepted DCP format ?

Thanks.

Edited by Hyunqul

May I ask what your data is displaying? Almost every variable in chemistry I can think of can be displayed as a scatter plot/line graph just fine. Line graphs display continuous data and every equation in chemistry that I know of is continuous >.<

• Like 1

Not a chemistry IA unless you're doing food chemistry. Did you design it yourself, or did your teacher give it to you?

Usually, for an IA, you want to be testing how a variable affects another variable.

However, if your teacher gave this to you, I suppose you don't have much of a choice - a bar graph will have to do.

Well I guess that is a bar graph but it has nothing to do with chemistry like timtam said. Even food chemistry. You aren't testing the effect of anything on something else O.o

Thanks for your responses.

I think I should discard this DCP to be in the safe side.

But...Can I do pnly a design for this lab, the question will be "Which rice brand(or any other food) has the lowest carbohydrate content? " .. ?