Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone have the Biology SL syllabus in spanish?

Hi!

I am taking Biology SL in Spanish. I have the syllabus in English, but I thought that if I could find one in spanish it would help me more to study. Then I wouldn't have to translate everything.

Does anyone have a link?

Or at least, how do you say syllabus in spanish? so I can google it.

thanks!

http://www.educa.mad...ologia_2009.pdf

Should be there. I found it by searching "BI biología nivel medio plan de estudios" so I would assume that syllabus = plan de estudios

Buena suerte con tus estudios :)

I appreciate you giving help to the various IBSurvival members but please provide translations.

Thanks,

Everyone that doesn't speak Spanish.

Original Text: Should be there. I found it by searching "BI biología nivel medio plan de estudios" so I would assume that syllabus = plan de estudios. Buena suerte con tus estudios

Translated text for AWB: Should be there. I found it by searching "IB biology standard level syllabus" so I would assume that syllabus = syllabus. Good luck with your studies.

Mejor? (better?) :P

Emy Glau-ski Thank you very very much!!!

Just one question: it is the current syllabus right?

It should be, since it's from 2009, unless the bio syllabus has changed since then. I don't know if it has or not since I don't take IB bio.

Emy Glau-ski Thank you very very much!!!

Just one question: it is the current syllabus right?

It should be, since it's from 2009, unless the bio syllabus has changed since then. I don't know if it has or not since I don't take IB bio.

2009 was the last time the syllabus changed, therefore it is the current syllabus. again,thank you very much! I have my biology mock exams tomorrow. this syllabus will save me a lot of time.

• Like 1

Hi! i was just searching the same, and i founded a syllabus with all the contents in spanish, for SL and HL. I hope it helps! (it's a PDF)

Hola! estaba recién buscando exactamente lo mismo, y encontre una tabla con todos los contenidos en español para NM y NS. espero que te sirva! (es un PDF)

http://www.sabuco.co...TERNACIONAL.pdf

Edited by vickylebreton