Maastricht University

Costello

Please if you have nothing to say, just don't say anything... I started this thread because i wanted to know if anyone here also applied there or if anyone has any "first hand" knowledge, opinions, etc., not because I'm unable to type things into google -____-

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have friends studying there and I visited a couple of weeks ago, but I didnt apply there (wasnt THAT interested anymore and missed the deadline anyway). The curriculum looks pretty tough. You have 2 courses in 7 weeks, on average, and it's all fast-paced. My friends (who were average in the IB) said it's pretty tough. It has a good reputation too. The town is quite nice, laid-back and chilled. You have all you need, although the night-life is a bit modest. They are taking International Business, by the way. I also visited a tutorial and I think it's great that they have these small discussion groups where you go over work, material, etc. and can ask questions to the class leader and your peers. This uni is definitely not a step down from the IB (in terms of internationality, rigor, small cass size with discussion, etc.), as is the case with some other ones.