EE - Help with Subject/Topics concerning Fangirlism and Zoot Suit Riots

YeciRey

Hello! I'm in my first year of IB and we've been discussing the Extended Essay.

So far, I have narrowed it down to two subjects - Psychology and History. My topics are Fantical Extremism in South Korea, covering 'saeseng'/stalker fans and their mentality towards celebrities and the other is, Steoreotypes generated towards Latin Americans after the Zoot Suit Riots following the War.

Which would be more feasible? Unfortunately, we have no psychology teacher at my school - at least, not that I know of. The second is that the history teacher I have in mind for the second topic is a bit eccentric and I also worry that there might not be enough information concerning the topic.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by YeciRey

Choose who you think would be the better supervisor (it wouldn't be good to have a supervisor you didn't get along with or like!)

Just remember that if you pick history over psychology, your question must be very historically-based. Your topic concerning the the stereotypes of Latin Americans after the Zoot Suit Riots is a good starting point, but it'd have to be adjusted a bit. Like you can't just write about the stereotypes, you'd have to do something more along the lines of what caused them, etc.

:)