English A1 EE

It'sMeLaurenEloise

Hi,

I have been wondering about whether or not screenplays can be used in my English A1 EE.

I was going to do a question something like this;

How have adapted screenplays kept to the themes of the original novels that they depict?

Or something a little like that anyway..

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

:) x

I don't think that'd be a good EE in english... like how far would you get with that? what play has drastically changed from its book? Unless you want to go into a rant about how much better the book is than the play :shifty:

Regardless, you'll need to put in a play (into the question) that's been adapted to make it more precise.

The name Eloise sounds rather elegant... ellllllllllloooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... now it sounds like Dory speaking whale in Finding Nemo :D

Edited by Award Winning Boss
  • Like 1

Oh well, worth a try. I have back up options based more on literature. It's just I love film/theatre and it would be a great way to look into an aspect of that. *sigh*

Thank you, I like my name.

Dory speaking to the whales voice is how I ultimately try to speak in all my A1 interactive orals ^^

Finding nemo <3

Thank you for the advice!

Oh well, worth a try. I have back up options based more on literature. It's just I love film/theatre and it would be a great way to look into an aspect of that. *sigh*

Thank you, I like my name.

Dory speaking to the whales voice is how I ultimately try to speak in all my A1 interactive orals ^^

Finding nemo <3

Thank you for the advice!

You probably can do something like that but you can take a novel and analyse the different interpretations of it through movies and analyse the differences and the reasons for the directors choice. It's one of the components of Lit Part 4. So try this.