Sign in to follow this  

How to get VIP without purchasing it? Details.

I would like to get VIP and I know all the things about being an active user, posting files, etc.

I would like to know more exact details:

Does the post count affects getting VIP? If so, is there a number of posts that gets you there or something like that?

How many files do I have to upload to get VIP? Does it depend on size, number or what?

I would be thankful for any other detail.

P.S. Can I upload textbooks?

Edited by MariusIBDP
  • Like 1

Read: http://www.ibsurvival.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=19

The more helpful, the more posts you make DO contribute towards becoming a VIP. I became VIP after a 100 posts or something. But I'm pretty sure that varies.

The CONTENT of the file matters. Not the size/length/number of files. But yeah the more the files the more chances of becoming VIP. And no, textbooks are copyright material and can't be uploaded.

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by CkyBlue, March 25, 2012 - thank you post
Hidden by CkyBlue, March 25, 2012 - thank you post

Read: http://www.ibsurviva...lp&do=01&HID=19

The more helpful, the more posts you make DO contribute towards becoming a VIP. I became VIP after a 100 posts or something. But I'm pretty sure that varies.

The CONTENT of the file matters. Not the size/length/number of files. But yeah the more the files the more chances of becoming VIP. And no, textbooks are copyright material and can't be uploaded.

Thanks, I thought that's something like that.

Read: http://www.ibsurviva...lp&do=01&HID=19

Thanks, I thought that's something like that.

Sure but I suggest you just go and buy a subscription. Its only 8 British pounds for a year's access.

• Like 1

As far as I know, you become a VIP automatically after posting 150 posts, excluding those from Chat sections. :) At least that's what happened to me. :)

• Like 1

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Answered

If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff

• Like 1