Small Questions on the presentation

Guest Jar Jar D'oh!

Guest Jar Jar D'oh!

Hey guys! :)

I've got my topic, all I'd like to know is:

A) Does the TOK presentation have to have a single view point or do you look at the question from all possible angles? Do note, I'm not talking about whether the question is open-ended or not, but rather how to approach the presentation.

B) Would you suggest any ways I can enhance a power point presentation? Like something to get me brownie points, perhaps the use of props or sth?! :D

Thank you all for your help and If you're a May 2012 student all the best!! :)

A) Maybe not all possible angles, but you must look at it from the most unbiased perspective as you can. That being said, you should have a personal response to your KI and evaluate it, considering the limitations.

B) The key to a good powerpoint is to make fewer, better points. Don't cram like 5 points in one slide; have visuals to reinforce your points so it's easy for the examiner to understand what you're saying.

May2012 POWAH! :D

Criterion D

• Did the presentation give a balanced account of how the topic could be approached from different perspectives?

Criterion C

• Did the presentation, particularly in the use of arguments and examples, show an individual approach and

demonstrate the significance of the topic?

In other words, yes you are required to give other perspectives but at the end giving your own individual response

• Like 1