Business and Management IA SL

Guest yeemonkyaw

Guest yeemonkyaw

Can you post business and management internal assessment (SL) sample?...or any B&M internal assessment sample would do. It would be of great help since im stuck in structuring it.

• Like 1

Guest croixvee

the IAs are usually easy to do, it's only the analysis and conclusions that make it harder because we think that B&M is usually just common sense, and we do not usually look into it in more depth. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The B&M IA was changed but our teacher told us to use real life and personal examples so that the information would be easy to obtain.

Some of the ones chosen where:

1. Should I buy a gasoline or diesel car?

2. Should water be heated with electricity or gas?

Anything like that will be a good idea.

Hope this will help

• 2 weeks later...

I have two sample IA for SL which have been graded and I think that they apply for the new IA form. They are not great, but at least they give an idea of what to do. One got a 17 out of 25, and the other one a 10/25.

The sample 1 is the one that got the 17, the sample 2 the 10. I cant upload the comments and grading from the evaluator because of the file type, but send me a message if you are intereseted on that

bmslsample1.pdf

bmslsample2ia.pdf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wanted to do the Business IA on the topic demerger...but my teacher said that i have to relate with the syllabus which is quite impossible as i can only find few articles that i can really relate to the Business syllabus. Anyone here have a thought on how I can find 5 supporting articles to do the IA? Keep thinking bout it day and night and it's DEPRESSING!!!

• 10 months later...

I have two sample IA for SL which have been graded and I think that they apply for the new IA form. They are not great, but at least they give an idea of what to do. One got a 17 out of 25, and the other one a 10/25.

The sample 1 is the one that got the 17, the sample 2 the 10. I cant upload the comments and grading from the evaluator because of the file type, but send me a message if you are intereseted on that

Im interested in the comments and grading could you ppost them or is there any way I can read them?I am interested in the samples as well, but I can´t seem to be able to download them, apparently there is an error of some sort that prevents me from accessing them.

Can you post business and management internal assessment (SL) sample?...or any B&M internal assessment sample would do. It would be of great help since im stuck in structuring it.

I hope this one helps, it was written for the 2007 examinations (so you may have to ask if it still applies).

bmslsample2ia.pdf

Edited by AddictedtotheIB
  • Like 1

I understand that there's a new format for business and management SL internal assesment for exams starting may 2009. Does anyone happen to have any samples or useful advice? Any samples, be it old or new format are very much appreciated.

I hope these are useful for you, these are the checklists published by the IB, for students regarding the internal asessment.

student_list_hl_e.pdf

student_list_sl_e.pdf

• 1 month later...

I understand that there's a new format for business and management SL internal assesment for exams starting may 2009. Does anyone happen to have any samples or useful advice? Any samples, be it old or new format are very much appreciated.

I'm doing B&M this year.. and I didn't have anything to really go by either because of the new syllabus. I will post my IA probably after my results come out for safety reasons, but I referred to the following IAs when writing mine.

Example IA _1_.pdf

Example IA _2_.pdf

Example IA _3_.pdf

Good luck to all writing theirs!

Edited by rrswong

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...