Sign in to follow this  

Help with notes on B&M for final exams revision

Guest Aastha

Can someone please email me some good BM HL Notes? or presentations? for paper 1 and 2?

Hey, I'm wondering do you by any chance use Paul Hoang as your text book? That book is amazing, you literally don't need notes because it's already notes:) it's actually an excellent book, if you don't have it, I think you should get your hands on one asap. I would have emailed you some PDFs my teacher had given us but sadly I don't have my lapto with me ( I broke the screen somehow) lol but have you also tried googling for notes? Sometimes I find good notes that way. Give it a try:)

This is a very helpful document that I was able to lay my hands on.. It contains explained lessons of the subjects and the related connections with the case.. I hope it will help you all in studying.. While the pdf is an answered mock exam for paper 1.. If I find anything for paper2 I will post it here (if I don't forget)...

Revision Booklet.doc

Exam Paper 1.pdf

Edited by Sara.Taha

I found some great pdfs :clap: .. they contain summary/short explanation for the whole module.. but I only found for 3 modules: Marketing, Finance and organizational structures.. If anyone have some helpful notes for HR & production please post them.. XD XD

I am Higher Level...do u have any for higher level?!thanksss....

I found some great pdfs :clap: .. they contain summary/short explanation for the whole module.. but I only found for 3 modules: Marketing, Finance and organizational structures.. If anyone have some helpful notes for HR & production please post them.. XD XD

I am Higher Level...do u have any for higher level?!thanksss....

The pdfs contain the whole module including HL portions.. I'm sure of that because I'm SL student and many stuff are not form our syllabus (HL portion).. But if I ever come across anything for HL p1/p2 I'll gladly post it.. :turned: :turned:

I'm attaching the class notes from HR and Marketing modules' lectures.The notes are neither structured nor complete. They are therefore only to be used complimentary to an IBO verified study guide. Hope this helps :-)

Crisis Management.docx

Employee and Employer relations.docx

Finance.docx

Henry Mintzberg theory.docx

MOTIVATION.docx

Organizational Culture.docx

Situational theory.docx

international marketing.pdf

Product.pdf

UNIT 4 - MARKETING.pdf

Edited by Yashika95